Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LUST or is it LOVE? (Complications Caused)

One of the most confusing things that I have always come across through almost every single crush or liking I ever had. Are You In Love with the opposite sex or Your just attracted to? My thoughts to this would be, it always begins with Lust & ends in Love. Many of my friends always find it hard to express themselves when it comes to situations of having felt for someone, & i do understand why does it happen, its just how we feel within that paralyzes our external being & sends this positive & vibrant flow of emotions & feelings right across our head. Its a kind of hysteria, euphoria & an eternal feeling of goodness that ripens every moment we look or think of this person. Speaking about all the relationships or feelings that I had for the girls before in my life, I felt it was all just Lust, I liked all the girls previously as they appealed to me with their pretty faces,beautiful smile, eye-catchy clothing & yea of course a hot bod(i couldn't miss dis). If I'd actually do a survey of what exactly triggered a relationship between couples, I'd end up up with almost 75% lets take 85% agreeing to Lust as the beginning of their relationship.
In this world where everything changes in a second, humans too change along with this continuously changing planet, well change is constant & necessary but the question I want to ask here is do we really want to change the way we think or thought before? do we really need to move from what made us who we are? do we need to change for the sake of others? If change is that important, to hell with it! & rightly said in the words of Kurt Cobain(NIRVANA) "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for I'm not", these words always hit me hard especially when I feel that I am not just being the person who I am supposed to be & trying to change or alter my ways so that someone can either Love me or start liking me & feel secure, comfortable with my company. I truly detest this kind of change that deprives & disillusions you of your very own morals & values that have been in you ever since you can think of. Well, what does this have to do with Love or Lust, heres it, the moment you feel for somebody you try & change the way you are & completely forget what you are. You try to act funny, dress in brand wear only, put on a sky high attitude, ignore your very friends that cared for you even before you thought of having a girl, your out with the hip & cool look & make sure you drag it along everywhere you go only & only just to make her or others around you look at you in high spirits or just to burn their assess off. Well, if this is what you call Love, I pity you, I seriously feel its all a mask you put & change it accordingly to suit your needs. You just forget the very essence of how much have you lost of yourself & yet you continue to exploit yourself just to benefit something thats just not worth of what you are.
And as i said in the beginning its Lust that happens first then Love. Lust is just a hormonal rush of instant attractiveness, & on the other hand Love is that emotional bond that keeps you'll together. Lust in simple words is pure attraction to the opposite sex or sexual appeal while Love is comforting & an emotional part that you'll two share & bind to. Lust can be felt when your main intention is sexual pleasure, you don't feel any emotional contact or closeness between you'll, all that matters is how HOT she looks, etc. Lust in my terms is thinking with your johnson(slang for penis) & Love is that beautiful thing that joins you'll both in union for the affection you'll share for each other, its the respect you have for her, the positive feelings that grow as she speaks, you find joy in the time you'll spend together, etc.
I can debate on this topic for hours together & yet arrive with different thoughts every time we speak. Speaking about myself, I'd prefer falling in Love but I guess this time its just going to have to be Lust as without Lust there isn't Love or rather my favorite Love Your Lust!!!

4 comments:

Raoul said...

Honest and I especially like the last line - Love your Lust. makes a lot of sense and totally understand what u are talking about

Garima said...

i agree! absolutely totally honest!

keep blogging!

Unknown said...

nice work man
keep it up

tushar said...

this is a gud one but.. in my case it wasnt lust tht happened it was LOVE first.. and yea pelton tht was honest tht we all think about someone at firs sight is all because of LUST.. and yea LOVE is not at first sight ever it needs time to flourish and get in sync... but LUST is at first sight...! nice work bhai...